Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dine in the toilet @ T♥bowl, Sungei Wang

Toilet-concept restaurant is very popular in Taiwan and now we have one of them in Sungei Wang Plaza, KL. This is my 2nd visit here as I didn't get to try much during my first visit.

I wouldn't expect their food to be good as I assume that their selling point is solely on their unique toilet concept. But I was wrong! From the few dishes that we've ordered, most of them are pretty good!

IMG_9118-tile
T.bowl shopfront and their interior design

IMG_9108-tile
while waiting for our food

IMG_9151
Japanese fried spaghetti

IMG_9153
Eggplant with pork belly steam rice - It's good! The rice is fragrant, pork is tender and smooth, and very flavourful.

IMG_9152
Steam egg

IMG_9158-tile
Mint tea, boxing chicken and dessert

IMG_9163
You can tell from the finished plate that their food is good :)

IMG_9131
a toothbrush on their menu.

 IMG_9117
mannequin showing half of its breast in a bath tub

IMG_9181
Met up with the genelarie couple for the dinner

IMG_9133-tile
I love their many varieties on the menu such as porridge, flaming pot, steamboat and etc.

IMG_9171
Our dessert - Honey fruit sponge mellow.
Despite the weird name, I'll give a thumb up for this.
Vanilla ice cream is rich in flavour. Teddy biscuits have peanut butter filling which is a great pair with the ice-cream and fruits.

IMG_9184
The bill

IMG_9138
Check out their branch and address here







2 comments:

  1. What the shit....stop pissing....is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggplant with pork belly steam rice looks like "poo served on rice"...hehehe...goes well with the restaurant's theme!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails