Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Malaysia Online Florist Review

I have been shopping around for fresh flowers online and since I am a picky person, I have been searching high and low for the cheapest and best florist in Malaysia.
So I hope that this review will be really useful for those who wants to order flowers online.

I have also selected my favourite bouquets from each shop with the budget of RM150 so that it's more easy to compare.

1) Blooming.com.my

I think they are the most advertised online florist.





Description: 10 Mixed daisies in a Hand Bouquet 
(RM100)
My opinion: The colours are such a fun and happy combination!

Design: 2.5/5 Mainstream and conservative. Colours are too brash
Price: 2.5/5 Expensive. The cheapest grand opening bouquet starts from RM150
Delivery fees: 
Free Delivery for PJ, Subang, Puchong & KL/Shah Alam (selected areas)
Others: RM30 & Above
Delivery Area: International

2) Fareastflora.com.my




Actually, it's so difficult to pick a favourite because they have so many pretty designs.




Strawberries & Cream

Description: 12 roses 3 gerberas (RM129.90 / Sale Price: RM110.42)

My opinion: This is my top favourite! The arrange is soooo pretty and romantic. I will fall for any guy if they send me this. Yes, it's really this easy to win my heart. Lol

Fluffy & Sweet
 Description: Centerpink gerberas, champagne eustomas and magenta carnation sprays with Lambert the Lamb. 
(RM119.90)
 My opinion:
A simple yet very pretty design. The fluffy lamb melts my heart! and Eustomas is my favourite flower.

Design: 4.5/5 Modern & super pretty and they have cute decor items such as princess tiara, fleeced soft toys, etc.
Price: 4/5 Value for money. 
Delivery fees: 
Free Delivery for KL & PJ (selected areas)
Others: RM30 & Above
Delivery Area:  International

3) Noel.com.my






Baby

Description: 9" aluminium baby girl pram balloon with floral basket
(RM145)
 My opinion: The pram balloon is really cute and flowers combination is so pastel-ly and sweet.


Brilliance Success

Description: not provided on their website
From what I can see, it has 10 stalk of Gerbera, 3 balloons and others that I can't identified. :P
(RM148)
My opinion:
For congratulatory floral, this is one of the best design for this price that I have seen so far.

With Love
Description: not provided on their website
 (RM135)


My opinion:
I really didn't expect that Condolences flower can be so pretty. The heart shape message is nice too, I wonder if it's a balloon or a cardboard.


Splash

Description: not provided on their website
 (RM80)


My opinion:
Very summery and sunny, makes me happy
  

Design: 4/5 Modern & Chic
Price: 4/5 Reasonable
Delivery fees: 
Free Delivery for KL PJ (selected areas)
Others: RM15 & Above
Delivery Area: Peninsular Malaysia

Update: I just ordered from them and their service is remarkable. I called them around 11am and they were able to deliver on the same day between 6-7pm. I just need to let them know which design I want and pay them via credit and everything was done on the phone, so easy!

4) Lkflorist.com





(RM80)
Description: A set of Yellow Gerberas with local fillers of white peacocks and button green pom.
My opinion: This is the cheapest that I can find online that has a nice design. These flower basket are suitable for Grand Opening function too.

Description: A set of Red Gerberas with imported fillers of purple static.
(RM100)
My opinion: Lovely design. The two pink ribbons steal my heart! I would request for the florist to change the Gerberas into pink though.

Design: 3/5 Not bad
Price: 4/5 Cheap
Delivery fees: 
Free Delivery for KL, PJ, Shah Alam (selected areas)
Others: RM15 & Above
Delivery Area: Limited. Klang Valley & Selangor only

5) Pureseed.com.my




Description: A nicely done Grand Opening Stand with Gerbera as main flower
(RM180)
My opinion: Lovely and the design is modern. Their Opening Stand price starts from RM180 so I think it is a bit expensive as compared to Noel.


Description:
Nicely done flower basket with a mixture of Roses and Eustoma, accompany with some greens. 
~ 20 Roses and 20 Eustomas ~
(RM150)
My opinion:Very elegant and romantic



 Description:
A nicely done new born gift package comprises of a flower basket with Roses, and Eustoma as main flower, accompany with some baby breath and greens, together with 1 soft-toy.
~ 10 Roses, 15 Eustomas ~
 (RM150)
 My opinion: I would wish for this bouquet when it's my turn :). The toy is a practical gift too.



A well designed flower basket arrangement with Eustoma and Roses as main flower in a nice basket, together with some statice, berries and greens .
~ 5 Eustoma,10 Roses  ~
(RM100)
My opinion: Super love the combination of white and pink roses, eutomas berries and statice which looks great together.


Design: 4/5 Very elegant and tasteful with plenty of choices.
Price: 3/5 Slightly expensive
Delivery fees: 
Free Delivery for selected area
Others: RM10 - RM80
Delivery Area: Limited. Klang Valley only

My Conclusion:
Blooming.com.my: Forget it, they failed miserably in comparison.
Noel: For grand opening stand, I think Noel has the best design and price. I like their other occassion flower designs too.
FarEastFlora: They are my top choice for their very pretty design.
LK Florist: I think they are among the cheapest florist in Malaysia and has decent designs too.
Pureseed: Plenty of choices, tasteful design but slightly expensive

-->

16 comments:

  1. Nice post.. Thanks for sharing... This will really help to choose right Malaysia flower delivery... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.Florist in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara,

    Great to know that you find this helpful. :)

    Rojakgal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good post. Thank you for sharing your experience. This really helped as a starting point. I then made my own comparison even other sites not mentioned here, and I was looking for a flower stand for a house warming party. Finally, ended up with love.com.my, as they have a nice selection and they are competitively priced. The flower was delivered earlier then expected, even though it didn't look that similar to the photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad that you find this useful. Any other product review that you are looking forward to? :)

      Delete
  5. THANKS! This is an awesome post! It's great that people review things other than food :) I went for fareastflora in the end - they've got a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad that you find this useful. Any other product review that you are looking forward to? :)

      Delete
  6. Flower arranging class
    Advance course : hand bouquet, category of design and etc.
    For enquiry and register, please call Ron @ 018-3848810

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool post.Its fantastic to read something on online florist. I really like this post. It's been an absolute pleasure to visit your blog.flower delivery service gives protected and safe transactions for buyers.
    online flower delivery

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! But I hope you could update to us more about the Online Florist in Malaysia... No matter it is from KL or Penang.

    Malaysia Florist

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done! Love your review, our website do have lots of variety and choices too. www.beelovefloral.com.my. Do have a look and comments are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures in the blogs were awesome.Thanks:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this post. It's very useful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails