Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Titty!

I noticed that I have only blogged once about how I've fallen in love with Hello Kitty and there is nothing about my favourite character after that. So, here's it.

Spotted this t-shirt being displayed at a shop in One Utama. Really cute and funny, don't u think so? :)

Hello Kitty Titty t-shirt

My recent Hello Kitty purchases:

From top left, clockwise:
Hello Kitty table protector ~ RM9.90
My melody iPhone skin from Midvalley ~ RM19.90
Hello Kitty pancake mix from SS2 100 yen shop ~ RM5.90
Hello Kitty kitchen towel from Midvlley ~ RM7.90

Solar powered Hello Kitty from Midvalley
RM19.90

Hello Kitty iPhone skin from OUG pasar malam
RM12

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails