Friday, September 17, 2010

My Birthday at the Grand Imperial Restaurant, Bangsar Shopping Centre

Celebrated my *ahem* XX birthday at the Grand Imperial Restaurant, Bangsar Shopping Centre with my family and friends.
It's also for food tasting purpose as we are going to held our wedding here.

IMG_9070
Scallop, crabmeat, spinach with egg white, etc etc

It's nice and I would say a very good replacement for sharkfins soup on weddings.
Though the taste is good, we found that the greeny bits are a bit disturbing and hence, requested for change on this ingredient on our wedding day. 

IMG_9073
4 seasons - nice!

IMG_9089
Assorted meat rice - Thumb up!

IMG_9091
Desserts

I've only managed to take some photos of the dishes as I was too busy eating! lol..

IMG_9093
The birthday girls - Chia Li & me

IMG_9082
with the two moms and my brother

IMG_9084
Families and friends

IMG_9075
Alex, Yee Moon, Chia Li & Angel

IMG_9078
The girls - Angel, Shirley, Ivy & Valerie

Here's the pressies from the girls :D;

IMG_9099
 Hello Kitty t-shirt, Hello Kitty mug, fake eye lashes & iPhone charger.
Everything is so practical! Love 'em :D

IMG_9103
My cute birthday cards!

 
Food Ranking : 4/5
Environment: 4/5
Service:8/10
Price: Reasonable
Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Grand Imperial Address:
Grand Imperial Restaurant
Bangsar Shopping Centre (West Wing)
Lot T5, 3rd Floor, No. 285, Jalan Maarof, 
Bukit Bandaraya,
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (03) 22831118

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails