Monday, September 13, 2010

Fong Lye Restaurant, The Garden, Mid Valley City

I haven't meet the girls and baby Chu Yang for ages and am so glad that we finally catch up to celebrate the September girls' birthday - that's Leann and my birthday! :D

This baby loves to be photographed and he's so comical!

IMG_9007-vert222
Baby keeps putting his foot on the table. Cute.

IMG_9036
My first time checking out iPhone 4


IMG_9032
iPad, very tempting...

IMG_9045
Leann looking very happy with her birthday present from us.
Let's hope that it helps to make her another baby :P

IMG_9054
Group photo

IMG_9056
Me with the Cheah's family

The food:
IMG_8992-tile
From top left (clockwise):
Fish with fresh tomato and fried egg set @ RM19.80
Prawn roll rice set @ RM23.80
Taiwan chic chop set @ RM19.80
3 varieties supreme chicken set @ RM19.80

IMG_8997
This is my 3 varieties supreme chicken set. All their set comes with rice, soup and 3 appetizers.

Overall, the food is not bad but it's kinda pricey. The bills for 4 of us comes to about RM160 inclusive of drinks and 3 appetitzers.
The price:
IMG_9067

By the way, I just realised that I've set the max ISO on my camera, and hence the blurry photos throughout the night. GRrrr!!

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant @ The Garden, Mid Valley City
Address: Lot T208, 3rd Floor The Gardens, Mid Valley City Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2282 8699

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails