Thursday, April 10, 2014

Can you forgive me?

Can you forgive me? Forgive what you may say?

In movies/dramas, there will always be the emperor’s women asking the emperor, if I did something that is very wrong, would you forgive me? Of course, every single time, without fail,  the wife or mother will be forgiven, but at a price. The smarter ones will even get a forgiveness passport so that no one can sentence them to death or to prison.

If you were to look at the person next to you, your boss, your friend, your colleague and ask the same. What is the answer going to be?

"You siao ah? Don’t you dare, I will keel you!!!"

The only person who can possibly forgive you without plotting a revenge, has to be your parent or your other half. Right? (To my only mom & hubby, I lup you long long and deep deep for loving who I was, who I am now and and for forgiving all my madness)

Why is this so different? Why can your loved ones forgive you and other couldn’t? The answer is very simple. It’s because they are not YOUR MOTHER. Period.

Or are there anyone here who has a bff and you know that she would not leave you no matter how an arse hole that you have been?

I used to have a good friend. Good enough that we would share our exam answer sheets as he sits just behind me everytime, because we had the same alphabet in our surname. Now you know why we both have good & similar grades. If we are both awful at the same subject, then it will be you die, I die (too).

The things that we done together was so fun and unforgettable.

We have been to the scariest haunted house in KL,

We have skipped tuition classes and got robbed before

(Fun is an understatement)

We have waited 2 hours for a bus that never came, and he almost throws me in the big drain for suggesting that we took the bus.

We would blow water at the mamak stall till 2am with no specific topic. I can’t even remember what we have talked about but we would have mamak session once a week for a few years. He was like my big brother.

Man, I don't know about you, but I miss the 10 years when you are part in the picture. (It's not that we have a lot of 10 years in our life right?)

It was 4 years ago then when I did something really stupid that that broke our friendship of 10 years. We have never spoken since.

I couldn’t even invite him to my wedding though I would love to.

I couldn’t attend this father funeral even though I wanted to.  A part of me die inside.

Let’s us ask ourselves, are we so great and noble that cannot forgive others for their mistakes because we never did any ourselves?

Do they deserve your forgiveness if they have said sorry?

Would you like things to be what it used to be? Was our friendship so superficial that we cannot stand the test?

I am sorry for what I did. I was wrong.

But I do not have an answer or explanation to what I did that will lessen your anger. What is done is done and I couldn't reverse it.

I guess that I will just bring this regret to my coffin. But I hope that we can see each other eye to eye again soon. I would also like to thank you for being who you are. I've learnt hard and well and when life gives you lemon, you make a lemonade. When 1 good friend is lost, you make 10 more. We just have to learn how to say bye bye, like Mariah.

#veryemopost. #Iusedtohaveabrotherandfriend #byebye

Do you have similar experience like this? Please leave a comment if you feel the same.


The lyric version:-



1 comment:

  1. Hope you both can see eye to eye again! Hugs!

    angel

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails