Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Beautiful Langkawi

Had a wonderful trip to Langkawi last month so here are the pictures!

at our hotel beach
@ Meritus Pelangi

Shirley and the bulat tree


My sexy back =P

The bollywood pose

Breakfast @ Troppo Co.
 The food was meh but the drinks was ok.

It turned out to be one of the most expensive breakfast that I had in my life. >__<

Before we even check in the hotel, I have already started munching on the cheap chocolates here =)
This box of Anthon Berg was selling for RM22.90
I think our airport will be selling this for at least double the price.

 @Underwater World, Langkawi

The rockhopper penguin
This guy had been standing like this with his arms akimbo at least 5 mins. Very intriguing.
I got to know that this is to release heat from his armpit.

Visited the famous Tasik Dayang Bunting (The Lake of the Pregnant Maiden)
It's said that if you drink the water here, you will become pregnant. Hence, I was really looking forward to come and to sip the water here to improve my fertility. I even had an empty water bottle ready so that I can bring it back to KL. Hehe. To my dismay, the water looks dirty and I didn't even want to put my feet here moreover than drinking it. #fail

 One of the beach at Langkawi, can't remember which one.



 Lunch and the prawns are massive. Best prawn that I ever had.
@Orkid Ria Restaurant

 @Gunung Raya, Langkawi

  @Gunung Raya, Langkawi
Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of visitors here so we have the whole place to us most of the time.

 Free flow of lovely ginger tea here.
The effect was quite immediate as we started leaking gas down under. Lol

The stunning view.
@Gunung Raya, Langkawi

We waited for sunset and the view was amazing.


My first time having Pepero. I like it!!!

@ Ruang Bar, Langkawi

This is a must-visit bar in Langkawi as they serve amazing mojito at RM10
@ Ruang Bar, Langkawi


We visited the Danna hotel on the last day of our trip for breakfast. Danna is a luxury resort in Langkawi and they only have 112 rooms. A great place to stay to get away from the hustle and bustle. 

The Danna, Langkawi

At the poolside of The Danna.
Their pool deck chair was awesome.

Champagne was served on their breakfast buffet.
The most atas breakfast that I ever had.

 Shirley having cereal and champagne for her breakfast

 My double sunny side up

The guys

On the sunset cruise
Highly recommended and it's RM170/pax after hard bargaining with at least 4 travel agents. It comes with free flow of cocktails and beers. *Drink all the liquors!!!*



I think this is what they called sea jacuzzi. 
We were sitting on these net while our boat was sailing slowly.

To summarize, Langkawi is great. Absolutely beautiful scenery, super cheap chocolates and liquors and fresh seafood. My only complain is that their food is too expensive. That's all for now, bye bye folks!











1 comment:

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails