Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pork place @ IOI Boulevard, Puchong


It was Eugene's birthday and we threw him a surprise birthday celebration at the Pork Place in Puchong.


The menu with hand drawn cover


We ordered this for sharing
The meat is tender and skin is also crispy but the taste is quite bland.
Price: RM60 plus
I didn't know most of the dish name and the prices are from my rough recollection cause hubby threw away the receipt. :(

Nice presentation right?

Baby ribs - not bad, not excellent either.
Price: RM55
This is one of the dish that we were advised to order in advance as they do not keep a lot in stock.

The friendly supervisor (or maybe owner) told us that they use special pork which has less pork smell.  She said even those who doesn't usually eat pork can give it a try.




Pumpkin soup
Price: RM9.90

French vanilla mille crepe cake from Humble Beginning.
I absolutely love this cake for its very rich egg flavour.
I have tried the ones from Indulge and Food Foundry, and I love this the most!

The two moms, baby Sarah and me
Baby Sarah is not interested in having her photo taken. Lol..

Here's the birthday boy (the one in black)
and the lovely balloons from his wife.

The happy Lau's family


 My deep-in-thought face as I was counting the changes 

The guys

The group
I hope you notice the Hello Kitty balloon on the top left. It's from my birthday last month =)
Since I was assigned to get balloons for the birthday boy, I took the opportunity to refill my balloon and took it along to the restaurant. :P

Overall, the food is not bad, and both the service and ambiance is good. But as the restaurant is quite small, it's just a bit awkward when people (mostly children) were looking at us when we were setting up the birthday decor and taking photos.

The Pork Place
31, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 7,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong,
Selangor, Malaysia.


Contact No.: +603 7729 4600
Close on Mondays.

1 comment:

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails