Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sushi Tei, Mid Valley

Here's the newly opened Sushi Tei at Mid Valley City. For me, my first experience of Sushi Tei is at their Tropicana City Mall branch and it was love at the first bite! ♥♥♥


IMG_0321
It's mashed tuna with almost cooked egg yolk.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone as the mashed tuna is quite hard to accept.
The texture is like mashed potato but it's smell very fishy.


IMG_0326


IMG_0307
Mentaiko with tamago

IMG_0303
Mentaiko again. ♥♥♥ RM6.80
I didn't know the price of their sushi on the conveyor belt cause I couldn't find price chart. Otherwise, I might think twice before ordering this.


IMG_0320
Salmon Don with Fish Roe at RM12.80
I think it's value for money cause it comes with a lot of salmon roe. Love the pop-in-your-mouth sensation when you chew on the roe.
The salmon sashimi is a quite thin though.

IMG_0314
Love their glittery pink menu


IMG_0312
Haha..Collagen on the menu?

As I am a sucker for Japanese food, I couldn't resist not subscribing to their membership card. The card is RM99 but you'll get RM120 vouchers which comes in the denomination of RM50 x 2, RM10, RM5 x 2
Members also get 10% discount on the total bill. No reason not to subscribe right?

 
IMG_0310
How to apply Sushi Tei card

IMG_0330
The vouchers

Guess I will be eating a lot of Sushi Tei from now on. :-)


 
Sushi Tei Mid Valley address:
Sushi Tei
LG-210, Lower Ground Floor, The Garden Mall,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2282 7635  Fax: 03-2282 7785

Direction: It's at the lower ground floor on the lane heading towards The Garden from Mid Valley.


1 comment:

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails