Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bali stuff on sale

 
Bali Handmade Beach Dress

I totally love <3 this dress. It's a great match with a bikini for the beach :D

IMG_8008
[RM59, not inclusive of bikini and the banana's skin]

It comes with this wooden thingy for you to tie the knot at the side or in the middle.
The material is so light and compact (but it's good quality) that it really save you luggage space and weight when u go for your vacation. Bear in mind that Airasia is limiting hand-carried luggage at 7kg and additional weights on your check-in luggage can costs you more than the air ticket itself.

IMG_7151
This same dress is selling at 215,000rp (approx RM77) at a shop in Ubud and I am selling it cheaper though I hauled it ALL THE WAY back from Bali. It's super good deal right?
More designs and colors:

IMG_7999


IMG_7984

IMG_7997

IMG_8010

I have 10 pcs of different color and design (black,green,darkviolet,pink is also available) so drop me an email rojakgal@yahoo.com if u r interested.

Bali Cats


IMG_0851
[From left to right: minimum RM20, 30, 40, 40, and not inclusive of postage]
 The far right is actually a coin box. Highest bidder gets it. Drop me comments to bid.
*T&C apply

Hope u like my stuff :)

XOXO, Elle

 

4 comments:

  1. why is there a banana on all your dress photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gene, the banana is always there cause it's my door stopper :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ericke, glad that u like it :D I am a fan of your blog, love your effortless style ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails