Sunday, May 9, 2010

Woodz Cafe, Kuchai Entrepreneurs' Park

I don't think anyone has blogged about Woodz Cafe other than a brief mention in Dynastygarden blog so here's my post. It's like my canteen here as my mom and I eat here almost every other day. The unique thing about Woodz is their menu is almost as thick as a dictionary with more than 300 dishes (I think). They served a variety of reasonably priced food from Thai, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, China to Malaysian food. Though not everything tasted awesome but there are some good ones such as
seafood udon, tomyam soup, ma-lat fried rice, woodz salad, and herbal soup to name a few.

Try to go during lunch hour as their set lunch is mad cheap from RM3.50! You'll be surprised that for RM3.50 you get pretty decent chicken herbal soup with rice.

They have cheap beer too! 3 buckets of Carlsberg (4+1) for RM90.93+


It's a two-storey cafe with floor-seating upstairs




Greens at the entrance

Floor seating

Tomyam soup


Ma-lat fried rice



Woodz Cafe

Address: 17 Jalan Kuchai Maju 1, Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park (same row as Maybank)
Tel: 012-326 7070. Pork-free
Opening Hour: 11am - 2am
Closed on every Sunday


View Larger Map

Food Ranking : 4/5
Environment: 4/5
Service:8/10
Price: Reasonable.
Wi-fi: Yes
Overall Rating: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rojak girl
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JoinMe, I am sorry but this restaurant has been closed for sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails