Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A new inspiration: Leo Babauta

Leo might look like a regular bloke but he is a successful and well-loved blogger with achievements that is so inspirational. For one, I do admire how he has turned from an unfit smoker to a vegan marathon runner.

In his blog, he writes mostly about living a minimalist life.

Can you believe that he is actually 39-years-old? He looks like a late-twenties to me.

Ok, I am gonna try practicing whatever he says and hopefully, when I am 39, I still look like a 28-year-old without having to put on a kilo of make-up to my face. :P

Here are some of my favourite posts from his blog:
My Story
The Simple Fitness Rules


Open Source Blogging: Feel Free to Steal My Content - It's really interesting that his work and blog is uncopyrighted and his reasons behind it.
38 Life Lessons I’ve Learned in 38 Years








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails