Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beef Noodle at Yang Kee @ OUG

I am a fan of beef noodles but for some reason which I couldn't understand, I just didn't try this shop for the longest time although I do frequent OUG for breakfast. Finally, I've decided to go with my mom last weekend.

So this is the shop:
IMG_1146

IMG_1143
If there is a default noodle for beef noodle, it has to be the wantan mee, dried, with lots of minced beef and gravy!
However, I was really a bit disappointed as it didn't turn out to be as good as the ones in Petaling Street, and not even close.

IMG_1145
Beef noodle is incomplete without its' chili sauce

IMG_1144
Mom ordered beef ball noodle

IMG_1142
I ordered mixed beef
From the look itself, you can tell that it wasn't very inviting and there is also no beef tendon!

Luckily, we ordered something else...







Siew Yuk!
IMG_1140
really juicy, just the right amount of fat, not too salty, crispy skin - Perfect!

This was actually from a stall at the market nearby. It's just about 100m from the beef noodle shop.

IMG_1139
Mom with the panda t-shirt which I bought her.

IMG_1138
The morning crowd

IMG_1137
The kitchen

IMG_1148
The bill

IMG_1147
Name card


Rating:
Food Ranking : 3/5
Environment: 3/5
Service:7/10
Price: Reasonable.
Overall Rating: 3/5

Yang Kee's address, tel and business hour:
No. 52 Jalan Hujan Rahmat 2,
Taman OUG, Jalan Kelang Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-7784 3739

Tuesday to Saturday: 8.00 am to 5.30pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: 8.00 am to 5.00pm
Monday: Off





















1 comment:

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails