Monday, May 30, 2011

My Melbourne Trip

My 5-days trip to Melbourne was fantastic. I love the people, buildings, coffees, pies , cakes, fish & chips, their picturesque town, and last but not least, the cooling weather. Their food portion is like our standard portion X 3..I like!

Haha..I am too lazy to blog properly, so here are some of my photos.


Watching sunrise from our plane. Spectacular!


If you are on Airasia to Australia, don't forget to try out their BBQ chicken. So tasty! It's a well-marinated  succulent chicken thigh.

Me

A curious penguin from the Melbourne aquarium

My favourite Vietnamese beef noodle from the famous Mekong restaurant.
We came back twice!

Our hold-your-bladder pose

The famous Twelve Apostles


 Their multi-level parking.
Parking can be damn expensive at Melbourne city. A full day car park can be AUD25.




The best fish & chip that I ever had


Spectacular view at Cape Otway Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Your comments are my vitamins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails